Life Planning Checklist
A comprehensive inventory of your personal, medical, financial and estate planning documents. We have also included thoughtful questions so that you can share you hopes, dreams and family history with your loved ones.
We developed this form in response to requests from several current clients. They wanted a convenient way to share critical information with their loved ones in the event they died or become incapacitated.
The form allows you to share with your family and friends:
- contact information for medical, legal and financial providers
- the existence and location of important legal and financial documents
- non-critical, but important, information such as the name of your plumber, lawn care company or veterinarian
- family medical history
- obituary information, funeral arrangements, etc.
- words of wisdom, hope, inspiration and comfort for your loved ones
Before you enter any personal data into the form, we suggest that you save the file and rename it so that you always have a blank copy for future use or to share with family and friends.